I found out football players and track runners have a huge meal of spaghetti right before a game or race to help have that egde. I never would have thought all of those carbs and cheese could be good for you. I'll take that fact!
This could definately be considered one of the best meals all around. I love spaghetti!
Knives are just about as good as spoons to eat ice cream (aka spamomi, ya if you can even pronounce that!). Unfortunately her spoon dropped on the ground and almost on the people the level below us.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
The Spaghetti Factory. YUM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
yay! becky! i love all of the new pictures you put up! i really think i might have to steal some of them from you! oh man, i love going to spaghetti factory with the alpha girls! so good! love ya!
Post a Comment