It was beautiful downtown. We were edified by all the talks given to us at the General Relief Society Meeting. Liz pulled a quick one and got us tickets to the conference center which always makes the experience better. We packed our MUSS shirts in backpacks so we could catch the last half of the Utes game when it was over.
We took trax to the conference center and missed the train by one minute. We decided to take the univeristy train and hopefully catch another train downtown. We saw the train coming downtown and I was running in high heels and a skirt (I'm sure it was very comical to watch as a passenger on board). We missed the second train, but ended up running all the way to the conference center anyway. At least now I know I can run in heels if I needed to. Liz and I were also happy to get in a good exercise for the day!
This is Daynes Jewelry Co. owned by my Grandpa. They just repainted the sign on the side of the building and I thought I would post a proud moment of my heritage. Most older people like to tell me that's where they got their diamond rings!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Starting of Conference
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment