Sunday, October 26, 2008

"This-is-Halloween..."

How true that is!






My parents helped with the Brighton Morp dance and they went all out! The picture with tyler was the corner that they spent almost all day working on. It looked like an authentic pirate scene if there were still such a thing!
Camo...it works great! I almost blend in with the background in this pic!



Maria Dance is a co-concertmaster and we are her friends...that makes us almost famous! She had an amazing solo and we were all at an awe. It was a fun halloween concert especially that we all got to dress up. Liz almost thought we had to 'dress up' like Sunday attire when I first mentioned it to her.


Spoon me! It was a first for me and I have to say it went over well. We heard the spoons were biodegradable and thought we would test it out... Yep...biodegradable.

1 comment:

Steve and Stacy Harbie said...

You are turning into such a great blogger. My little girl is all grown up and saving China.