Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Canon Rebel XTi Commercial

Now that I am home I have had a lot of free time, so you may ask what do I do with all of this free time? Well, Walmart of course. You can spend hours there. In my countless hours that I spent there yesterday I passed by the media center with the two dozen tv's blaring. I payed no attention to them because I was on a mission to find some frames until I heard this...these beautiful chords of music that sang together and I knew I had to find it! I quickly jotted down, "cannon- football" hoping I would remember the short phrase when I got home. Luckily I did, and now I am sharing this bit o' sunshine with all- Go Cannon and Go Football!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure why I check your blog everyday when you don't update it with cute pictures. Maybe to read my own funny comments.

leslie miles stobbe said...

becky, its good to have you back from DC! we need to hang out soon!