Sunday, July 5, 2009

Jarom and I are engaged!!!

Day Before:Afternoon of:Engaged!

My fiance (boy is fiance girl is fiancee) and I:Day After:

Jarom proposed on the Fourth of July right before the fireworks came on- it was perfect (there will be details to come, but this will have to do for now, I am off to bed)!

Message to Jarom: I love you!

14 comments:

Lauren Rawlings said...

OH MY HECK THAT IS SO EXCITING!!!! congrats girl! You two are super cute together. When is the date? And please do put more details later.

Anonymous said...

awww you guys are so so so cute I think I am going to cry again!!love you both!!
kate

leslie miles stobbe said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Rachel said...

I am so glad that he finally made it official!!! I am super pumped to have you as a sister. You really do need to post the proposal story, Jarom is not very good at telling it. ;)

Kellen said...

I feel bad for you for joining that family. They are eccentric and frightening, yet strangely handsome and full of feisty awesome gnar.

Lori and David said...

Congratulations Becky! You two make a great couple!

Lori and David said...

Congratulations Becky! You two make a great couple!

Steve and Stacy Harbie said...

Yea! I am excited, these pics are extremely cute and I love the ones Jarom put on facebook too.

Billy said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy smokes I'm SO excited for you! Married life is the best in the whole world. You'll love it! When's the big day?

Billy said...

sorry... that wasn't from Billy, it's from MacKenzie. I'm signed in as him. oops :)

Sherrie said...

Matching H&M shirts, but mine is green! haha Congrats again girly! Hope to see you SOOOOON!

Eugie said...

Can't wait to have you as a sister! Congrats!

Jarom said...

Becky, I love you and I think now that you are done with school for a little while you should update your blog, so many people are waiting and I am going to speak for them before they get too upset.

love,
jarom

Anonymous said...

Ya, Stacy updates her blog more than you do. I got more of the engagent story from her than you! Go check it out.