Did I eat all those cupcakes? Yes. Was it worth it? Of course!
Last weekend Stacy and my mom came with me to taste wedding cakes. They were all so delicious! I don't like cake and never was fond of wedding cake, but now I am a believer. They gave us about ten samples of mini cupcakes (mini, meaning you can eat 10 and only count it as two REAl ones and still feel good about yourself) and they were all to die for! You can check out their website at Bayshore Cakes if for some reason you are in the mood for a little piece of heaven.
They offered a box to take home to my fiance and as much as I wanted to say of course I will, I knew deep inside they would find out that I didn't send those cute little cupcakes all the way to Maryland and instead eat them all myself (for which, I would feel slightly guilty about)!
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Cake Testing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I haven't seen a smile like the one on the bottom of the pic below since 3rd grade! You must really like him!
What a cute couple!
Post a Comment