Monday, February 15, 2010

Winter Break

MemoryMixer. That is all I have to say about why its been so long since I've posted. Ken and Mary gave this to me and it has added a whole new dimension to the blogging world! To start out with my new program I scrapbooked Christmas Break. Hope it was worth the wait!


Top: We were able to go to see the lights on Temple Square with Rachel and Kellen. Its always fun with those two!

Bottom: Jarom and I went to a Service Academy Ball were Senator Jake Garn spoke to all of us. There was a really fun band playing where we practiced our dance moves.
Christmas at two homes this year, twice the fun!

My birthday dinner!
We went to Bear Lake for New Years, it is always so beautiful up there and the Wight's are such good hosts.
Jarom's dad Ken gave us tickets to go to the Delta Suite to watch the Jazz. They won, and that was probably the best seats I will ever have! I usually sit up in the nosebleed section and feel like I am going to fall off my seat because I am up really high, so it was a good change.

2 comments:

Heidi Steenblik said...

Cute Becky! I've been watching for new posts so today is a happy day for me!

Anonymous said...

Tell J he is in charge a Christmas jammies next year and we all want Navy ones!