Janet and Pattie came to Salt Lake for Hatch's annual visit in August and I was able to go to dinner with them. We had a lot of fun! They were my supervisors while I interned in Hatch's office. They know health and health policy like the back of their hands. Even though Pattie doesn't live in Utah she probably knows more people here than I do, and I lived most of my life here! Laurie and I were so happy to see them especially since their schedules are jam packed. We went to Settebello's which has the best Itallian pizza. It was choosen partly because of their great taste and partly tradition since we would always eat Itallian while in DC.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
A little bit of DC here at home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
D.C. should still be your home until next spring.
Post a Comment