Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Swimmin'

My sisters and I all went for a swim. Each of us was allowed to bring one friend...or at least its how it turned out.

Liz and I.
Haley and Stacy.

Deedee and Katelyn
Until Laurie came! Then I had two friends and they both were jealous.This is how Liz and I felt after four hours in the pool. We could start to see a little red. We figured a towel is the best sunscreen around because the bottle in her lap wasn't doing us much good.

It was a lot of fun and thanks ladies for joining us!

4 comments:

Christyn Caryn said...

Oh I miss you girls SO much! DC is just not the same without you!!! Looks like you are having a wonderful summer break-ish :)

Elizabeth Swensen said...

Yay for bringing friends!!!!! I feel so honored to be chosen.

Sarah Branca said...

Becky!! You look so cute and CONGRATULATIONS on the engagement!!! I'm so ecxited for you!

Anonymous said...

deedee and shmegal