Katelyn's form is amazing! She has been much much better on her back handsrpings especially considering two years ago she couldn't do one.
I was lucky to be able to bring Jarom up with me. He came down to see me this weekend.
Allison and Nick got engaged this weekend! Congrats! They are way cute together.
Nick had a great idea to make eclairs by the fire. Jarom made one for me and it was delicious.
This was me before I went out to the fire. I got strep this weekend so I tried to enjoy it as much as I could. It wasn't the ideal weekend to get strep, but it did get me out of working on Saturday.
I can't believe you got strep...that's a perfect way to ruin a weekend! The girl named Allison that got engaged, who is that? She looks really familiar?
2 comments:
I can't believe you got strep...that's a perfect way to ruin a weekend! The girl named Allison that got engaged, who is that? She looks really familiar?
Skillz doesn't have to become a Ute fan, does he?
Post a Comment