Do you think Fisher knows we aren't his parents?
We all matched this wonderful Sunday afternoon. Rachel is the best and her photography skills are on a professional level and I have to give her credit for the fabulous job she did!Riding on the handle bars. We have been practicing this one for months now and glad we could finally show it off.
This is Fisher and his Grandma sitting in the living room having a good time. Jarom brought Fisher close to the edge of the water and then he wouldn't get anywhere near it after that.We went to the world class pretzel factory. They have really good chocolate covered pretzels. This pretzel doesn't do it justice, especially with the salt and bread that looks a little black.
Who looks better, Fisher or Kellen and Jarom?
All the guys went for a ride while on the east
coastThe "official" pose
While we were in Pennsylvania Seth, Eugena, and Fisher let us stay over. It was a lot of fun I learned how to beat Jarom in a game called sets, make ice cream, and pick basil. Combine all of that and more with the Gunderson's and it was the best weekend ever (Eugena I think one day I would like to play a game over the webcam)!
Monday, October 19, 2009
The adventures in Pennsylvania
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Becky - done, done, and done...I think we should even have a duel game...where you have a set of cards and i have a set and we are playing both decks. sweet.
Post a Comment