You're lookin' at the next g-unit:
next to a life sized bull made out of red bull cans, made by an 18 year old kid
by an octopus,
a little New York love,
and you can't forget good old bobby the robot.
The Solar Decathlon was being presented on the mall that weekend. Maybe not the best day to try and sell America on solar power...
I never got to go to the top of the Washington Monument when I went on my internship and we thought it would be fun to go. Right when we got inside everyone was yelling and telling us they are NOT getting back on that elevator. Apparently the elevator wasn't working properly and the people started to not feel very comfortable with it knowing they will be going up about 555'5". We decided we would risk it.
Luckily we made it to the top and back to the bottom.
The WWII memorial and the Lincoln memorial could be seen out of this window. a little foggy, but still visible.
Monday, October 19, 2009
Jarom and my fall break
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hey Becky!! I found your blog through Steph, and hope you don't mind! But I am seriously so excited for you! I can't believe my little Becks is growing up, getting married, and moving away! But your blog is awesome and super cute!
Post a Comment