Yeah Becky! Yo are going to be so close to my hometown of Tallahassee. I loved the south and you are absolutely going to love it too. No snow but definitely a lot of humidity in the summer. Oh, and watch out for those alligators... :)
that is so awesome becky! military life is the way to go! :) we really should fly around the world together when you guys get married! you're the best! love ya!
6 comments:
CONGRATS!!!!! WE are so expecting a fly-by!
Jarom will be more like Iceman, because thats how he flies: Ice cold, no mistakes.
Yeah Becky! Yo are going to be so close to my hometown of Tallahassee. I loved the south and you are absolutely going to love it too. No snow but definitely a lot of humidity in the summer. Oh, and watch out for those alligators... :)
How exciting Becky! I can't wait for you to get married!
I just stumbled upon your blog! It's always fun to see how peoples lives play out! You seem so happy and you and your man look adorable together :)
that is so awesome becky! military life is the way to go! :) we really should fly around the world together when you guys get married! you're the best! love ya!
Post a Comment