Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

The 5K Turkey Run!Katelyn got our whole family to run in a 5k. It was really cold when we started out, but warmed up when we were out of the shade and actually moving.
My parents were the ones taking the pictures, and bumped into Cami.



Thanksgiving at Little America. One of the Crowther family favorites. Later we went over to the Gunderson's to have an amazing traditional turkey dinner. Mary is a wonderful cook and made everything taste amazing. One of my favorites is the sweet potato with pecan crust, YUM!

Thanks Grandpa!


First night of Christmas lights on Temple Square.
Liz and Nick, they brought the delicious roasted almonds. Its like a Christmas classic.
Cami and Brett came too. We were happy to go with them and drink some hot chocolate after. Best hot chocolate I ever tasted was at Hatch's Family Chocolates.
The Whoville Christmas tree at Gateway. You just feel like holding everyone's hand and break out in the 'fah who dor reh' song.
Later in the week Ken let us try on some of his flights suits. Jarom was trying them on for real, but I just wanted to join in the fun. I'm glad they have a blue flight suit!

5 comments:

leslie miles stobbe said...

becky! i saw you at the fun run and was cheering for you when you ran across the finish line. i hope you heard me, haha.

Elizabeth Swensen said...

Yay for an updated blog! And yay for being in a post! I'll email the pics I took of you and Jarom sooooooon!!! Love you girlie!

Jarom said...

If she is going to be associated with the Gunderson family, there is no way she would ever participate in a "fun run". It was a race, with one winner and a bunch of losers.

Sarah Branca said...

Becky you guys are so freaking cute! I'm so sorry about your eyes!!! That is horrible!

Anonymous said...

Jarom, it was fun! You ran in circle, waited on the sidelines, and got the worse time ever.