Yesterday was my last goodbye! Next time I see Jarom we will be getting married! YEAH! 2 months 3 weeks and 1 day.(picture taken by george&mindy)
Wow... Is that the longest you've been apart? I can't remember. I hope you hang with me lots before that happens, cause I'm already sad to think about you moving - but happy that you're getting married! Love you!
yay!! how exciting, becky! ah! i bet you can hardly wait. and i agree with liz, we all need to play before you move! love you!!
I am SO excited for you!!!!
That is totally crazy Beckster!!! I can't wait for you to be married!:) YEA!!! :)
Haha, thanks for giving us credit for this picture. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow... Is that the longest you've been apart? I can't remember. I hope you hang with me lots before that happens, cause I'm already sad to think about you moving - but happy that you're getting married! Love you!
yay!! how exciting, becky! ah! i bet you can hardly wait. and i agree with liz, we all need to play before you move! love you!!
I am SO excited for you!!!!
That is totally crazy Beckster!!! I can't wait for you to be married!:) YEA!!! :)
Haha, thanks for giving us credit for this picture. :)
Post a Comment