Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Engagement Preview!

We had a small window of opportunity to take some snap shots of us being all lovey dovey and this was it! Utah's signature springtime snow came to help us out to make it more dramatic. That being the case, we got some outside and inside photos with an umbrella to keep us warm (or comforted).
Our photography was taken by Bella Luminoso and they did a wonderful job as they always do! If you are looking for a photographer you should definitely check them out! Their blog is here (for some great advice) and if you want to look at some more pictures you should go here as well! Along with doing a great job at weddings their portraits are very beautiful.

Last pic of the day!Our portrait.

9 comments:

Steve and Stacy Harbie said...

Those pics are really cute! I don't know if you have decided on what you are going to do for your invitations but I really like the ones where you are smiling in them.

Lauren Rawlings said...

I'm so excited for you!! Love the pictures. I'm glad I finally got to meet him.

Elizabeth Swensen said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! I LOVE IT!!! But most importantly, I LOVE YOU!!!!

sara said...

yay! they are so cute!!! im so happy for you guys! :)

Sherrie said...

CUTE! I love the umbrella...adds a lot!! Your wedding is slowly creeping up!!

Elizabeth Swensen said...

I think I am making your fish fat...

Heidi Steenblik said...

Lovely Lovely Lovely pictures Becky! I love the portrait! It's very classy.

Mindy said...

I love the pictures! I can't wait to see your announcements :) FYI: When I saw Jarom at church on Sunday, I told him that I needed to call you because it's been too long. I will fulfill this promise this week! Be prepared :)

Anonymous said...

Ya know Bec, if you weren't so short, Jarom wouldn't look so tall!