You may be thinking of these delicious marshmallow fluffs,
but nope! I am thinking of these cute little chicks in their chick crate (formally known as a Happy Meal).The brown one is my favorite! She loves me. I named her Fannie Mae.
When I tried to put her in her new home she wouldn't hop off my hands like the rest of them. When I would tilt my hand to help the baby chick it would balance on the other side of my hand as to not fall off. So cute. When I would go and check on them this cute little one would still loves to be held!
Already showing her alpha dominance in the roost.
Jarom's parents are getting some more chickens this year and they let me go and get a few of them (for my initiation into the family of course, or at least what Ken said). I wanted to find a pink one, but they didn't have any in season yet...probably in a couple more weeks close to Easter.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Peeps in a Box!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
somebody asked me to a dance with some chicks once! Then we put them in a coop in the backyard and a racoon or some mean animal snuck in and ate them...
You better watch it. Next they will be having you "chicken-sit" for them. I've been down this road before. Which isn't that bad of job until the chicks get older and stubborn and won't go back into the coup. On a side note they actually make Peeps here in Bethlehem in the Just Born Candy plant. I got to go and see them made last semester.
Post a Comment