Monday, April 19, 2010

Got too much protein this morning

Yes, that's right. I had a little too much protein this morning. And its not because it was my first day of P90X (which I am totally feeling the pain right now) and possibly my last day. Anyway, if there is one thing that I could dislike the most in the ENTIRE world it is these little guys.


Ugh...it makes me want to gag just thinking about it! I pulled out a box of cereal which apparently had been in the cupboard a little too long. After my about my fifth bite I saw one crawling around on my spoon...with the look of horror on my face chucked it all down the sink and drank about five gallons of water!
This is one thing that I will never learn to love. When I was younger I would have nightmares about my favorite bowl of spaghetti turing into a bowl of weevils. Worst nightmare of my life. As my dad always sings to me, "Weevils wobble, but the don't fall down!"

Did all three this morning.

3 comments:

Steve and Stacy Harbie said...

Bahahaha! This makes me laugh so much just cuz I know how much you hate them!

Kellen said...

This is possibly the most awesome post I have ever read on this blog. Kudos!

Eugie said...

Seriously - that is disgusting.