Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Day

This is how my day started...with no light at the end of the tunnel until Wednesday.

And then I couldn't take it anymore... and this boy came into the picture and made me feel better like he always does.To make my day just a little bit better I got this:
And did this:
Now I know this may be temporary (as I was told) and the light still is far far at the end of the tunnel, but my day was just a little bit better and I am one day closer to seeing the end! May 7th come sooner!

4 comments:

Steve and Stacy Harbie said...

oooo I really like the cute toes!

Elizabeth Swensen said...

I know how it feels!!! I was there just 1 year ago... YOU CAN DO IT!!! (Oh, and why didn't you call me to come with you to get your toes done? - Cause I know I bring a way bigger smile to your face than jarom! JK!!!) Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

I miss read the post to say "My Dad" I thought it was a little funny and rude.

Sara said...

nordstrom sale and pedicure? the best kind of therapy!! haha. you're the best! i love reading your blog, becky!