Thursday, November 6, 2008

Election Day

Just thought I would reminisce over election day six years ago. Yes, six years ago Jill Roylance and I were on the front page of the Tribune on election day. Little did either of us know this fact unitl we arrived at school. That is my claim to fame and as close as I got to being involved in politics until election day this year when:

I voted for the first time and



recieved a package from Senator Hatch all in the same day!

It was a good election day for sure. I recieved a book on Senators and how to properly address someone in a formal letter as well as details for D.C. Yeah for packages!

1 comment:

Steve and Stacy Harbie said...

i totally forgot about your claim to fame! I love that you put that magazine picture in here, good times!