Sunday, November 23, 2008

Grape Juice

As children growing up grape juice was a delicacy as well as a delight! We loved it, but after many t-shirt stains and maybe a few carpet stains our young mother became much wiser and started to buy white grape juice. Seventeen years later, I looked in the fridge one morning and saw that rare delicacy once again! The grape juice was back! We explained that we were much more capable of keeping the juice in the cup and nowhere else. Unfortunately for Jordan he didn't know about our earlier days and the knowledge Stacy, Katelyn, and I gained about the real grape juice. He poured the glass into his cup, but didn't realize it was the wrong side! We quickly cleaned it up before the evidence could be proven and the juice stolen from us once again!



1 comment:

Rachel said...

Ooo, grape juice! I love that stuff!