I was talking on my blue-tooth (yes the hands free device is very nice) and this spot was very comfortable.
BECKY!!! Wow, it looks like you are having the most fun adventures! I am for sure coming to visit you so you better start planning some adventures for us to go on. Deal? P.S. When is your last day there?? shoot me an email or something!
i miss becky :( the basment just gets more creepy every day so you and that bengal blanket should come home k? okay :)kate
And made the perfect picture for the facebook invite for the District read-athon!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
BECKY!!! Wow, it looks like you are having the most fun adventures! I am for sure coming to visit you so you better start planning some adventures for us to go on. Deal? P.S. When is your last day there?? shoot me an email or something!
i miss becky :( the basment just gets more creepy every day so you and that bengal blanket should come home k? okay :)
kate
And made the perfect picture for the facebook invite for the District read-athon!
Post a Comment