Friday, January 9, 2009

Camp out



Tyler and Jordan set up a tent in our basement and decided we should have a camp out. In the excitment of it all I found myself offering to camp out with them not realizing what that entailed. I tried to postpone it as long as possible telling them we couldn't do it during a school night, but when it came to Friday Tyler was not letting me off the hook. When I came home later that night they were both fast asleep so I thought they wouldn't miss me much if I slept in my own bed. The next night Tyler was not going to let me get away with that again so they both stayed up until I got home. I was trapped. I have to say it was quite the camp out and despite my feet hitting the end of the tent we slept through the night (or at least part way through).

No comments: