This was the start of the crowd...
We were in the purple crowd, but we were at a standstill for about 20 minutes.
We couldn't get anywhere on any side! So we got a plan...

I told Laurie to get on my shoulders and direct us in the right direction. So we parted the sea of people and were on our way!

We decided that was the turning point in getting in through the purple gates versus being smashed up against the fence.

Once we were inside this is what was waiting for us.

Our seats weren't too bad since we were on higher ground next to a tree!

The swearing in of President Obama!!!
5 comments:
I can't even tell you how jealous I am that you got to be there. You definitely picked a good time to go to D.C. I hope you are having fun!
How amazing that you were there!! What awesome timing for an internship!
He did such a great job! It is so amazing that you got to experience that!
becky this is so neat! how amazing! obama gave an incredible speech yesterday. that is so awesome you got to be there! love you girlie! miss you!
I new you would wear the red coat. I looked for you on T.V. I'm pretty sure I saw you. It was such a unique coat which stood out. Next time wear the black and white one with a red scarf when cameras are near.
Post a Comment