That is really funny! It is sad that you get nervous when you are around black people, but when they are stealing earrings right off your ears I think you have good reason to be.
Becky this is hilarious!!i seriously tell this story to everyone and it is pretty much the sweetest story ha. I need to hear more!!o and we need to figure out dates when i can come live with you...ha jk but i seriously want to come visit you way way bad anyway we shall talk soon! Kate
3 comments:
That is really funny! It is sad that you get nervous when you are around black people, but when they are stealing earrings right off your ears I think you have good reason to be.
hey girl how's it goin??
Becky this is hilarious!!i seriously tell this story to everyone and it is pretty much the sweetest story ha. I need to hear more!!o and we need to figure out dates when i can come live with you...ha jk but i seriously want to come visit you way way bad anyway we shall talk soon!
Kate
Post a Comment