This is a famous ice cream place, Larry's Ice Cream! Larry doesn't work there, but his son still does. He had a line of about ten people and still ran the cash register and scooped the ice cream at the same time. Very efficient, very fast. I asked him which flavor he liked best and he said, "Sweetie, I have had three wives--you think I can choose?" Well he had a good point there so I went with the cookie dough. Later on he made other funny comments like when people would ask him what the mudslide tasted like and he said, "just like a mudslide!" Other people would ask him to taste some of the flavors and he would say, "just buy just buy, they all good." He was pretty funny and everyone took his advice. I didn't see one person that was dissatisfied (that must have been his secret to his one man circus).
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Larry's Icecream
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment