Sunday, March 1, 2009

Mardi Gras

Julie and Christyn put on a Mardi Gras party for us this week and it was fun! Christyn bought us a king cake and I thought I would take a picture of it. I didn't know this, but in a king cake there is a baby Jesus somewhere inside. Most bakers who make king cake will no longer put the baby inside because of liability issues due to choking. The baker that we went to told us that there is a baby Jesus baked in so it was authentic. I thought I would take a picture of the king cake and as I did, I didn't notice the foot sticking out of the cake. You can see it in the picture, it is in the very middle.



I got to have the piece with the baby which means next year I am supposed to buy the next cake!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stop! I'm trying to diet. Figure this analogy out for me:
Baby Jesus: Mardi Gras is as
_________: __________

Answer: Heaven: Las Vegas