Sunday, February 1, 2009

Arlington

This place is beautiful. It is a shrine and sanctuary for all of the soldiers that have died for our country.


5 comments:

Steve and Stacy Harbie said...

Hershey's world! How fun, I am reading a book about Amish people right now. You guys are having such a great time. Steve totally knows Julie Engar, he went to high school with her and I have met her a few times. Hope you had fun at the superbowl party!

Lauren Rawlings said...

Becky I am so jealous of you right now! I want to be there doing all the cool things that you've been doing. Keep posting tons about it so I can experience it all through you. haha!

oz_fam said...

great pictures! how fun i'm so jealous

Anonymous said...

Where are are the pics of you and Obama? Or maybe just one with Hatch? Or how about you and 5 guys. Spice it up just a tad! I hate to go clear back to Hawaii. You know what I'm talking about. Everyone in D.C. saw those pics months ago. We need something new to talk about.

Anonymous said...

I noticed Christy had a pic of a sign that said, "Skinny Dipping Allowed" at the lake. I think you should post it until you have a job that does an FBI background check.