Friday, February 20, 2009

President's Weekend at the Memorials

I accidently took a flash of the Constitution...not good. I thought the security gaurd was going to take my camera and smash it. I just hope I didn't make the Constitution age faster!


You can't tell very well, but that is the White House.

The person taking this picture said she would try to get the White House in...I don't think you can see the White House from there, but you can see the Capitol. Unfortunatly that is a common mistake for tourists...just remember if you're traveling to D.C. the Capitol is the one with the dome. It does get confusing since they are both white.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O' I guess I should have scrolled down a bit. There he is. Kinda like Where's Waldo.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you brought so many coats. These pics would get dull. I take it you didn't send any home. So do you wear the same clothes underneath the coat everyday because there wasn't room in your suitcase?