I was in heaven! Homemade fresh salsa!!! I could taste any of the flavors I wanted! They were all so good I couldn't decide which I liked best. I knew if I tried to buy one I would buy the whole lot so I shied away from the register, but stayed at the test tasting corner.
The rest of my friends tried all of different flavors of jam. I didn't know you could make so many different kinds of jam. My past experience with jam would include strawberry, raspberry, and maybe grape (or at least something purple).
We saw a ginger bread corner and thought we would see who could design the best ginger bread man or women. I thought it was more fun to make then eat. We luckily didn't kick any little kids out of this corner because most the town empty due to the fact that it was middle of winter in a farming town.
I always feel bad when you eat a ginger bread person, it never feels right biting off a limb...
Mine was a little girl, I never named her...but Lisa did name her ginger bread women Rebecca. It was a very proud moment for me!
Lisa is the one on the far left...she did a very nice job designing Rebecca the ginger bread girl!
Sunday, February 1, 2009
More of Amish Country
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
That guy in the next picture is not exactly who you should be picking up on. Where are all the cute guys?
Post a Comment