Sunday, February 8, 2009

Lake Anna

This is Shannon Crowley's lake house. It was beautiful!

It was 65 degrees and the warmest its ever been here so we took advantage of it!


We got to run outside for the first time! It was nice to breathe in the fresh air instead of a gym.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was impressed that you used an apostrophe s, but the sentence really doesn't. "This is one of our friends, Shannon Crowley's, lake house in Virginia. It was beautiful weekend!"
Correct: This is Shannon Crowley's lake house. OR This is our friend's lake house.
Do cute girls really need to know how to write anyway?

Anonymous said...

How do I delete anonymous comments? Maybe I should only write when I am in a better mood. Send all published work to an editing staff before posting. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

How cute are you all! I want to be like you. O' never mind, I don't want to jinks anyone. I like myself, I like myself, I like myself. No one has a better life than me. No curses on anyone. I am happy.

Steve and Stacy Harbie said...

Like I said, a horror movie just waiting to happen . . . seriously though it looks like a ton of fun and that lake house is gianormous!