Wednesday, April 8, 2009

4 comments:

The Smith's Fridge Door said...

So cute! I am definitely trying this!

Steve and Stacy Harbie said...

I loved doing the balloon eggs, that's it, I am doing it this year with our finner things club on saturday. (I got Capitol Hill correct, I checked after even though I thought it was Capital like Capital one credit cards) :)

Anonymous said...

I'm retired from string Easter Eggs. I'm glad you will carry on the tradition. Can you believe I did that with a whole class of 5th graders? You didn't cut holes in them, put lace around the hole, put grass and treats inside. Maybe next week. They look marvelous!

Anonymous said...

You may also wrap the string dry around the balloon and when finished roll it in the bowl of sugar water. Put in on a cup to dry. The bottom part will stay wet, and flatted after you pop the ballon so it will stand up! Magic.