Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Senator Orrin G. Hatch

Yes I work for Senator Orrin G. Hatch from Utah and this is his plaque. and for the drum roll please...

Yeah!!! I finally got my picture with the Senator!!!
These are all the lovely interns this semester except for the two boy interns. One was sick and the other one was running some errands when we all left to take the picture.

3 comments:

Christyn Caryn said...

Woohoo! yeah for Orrin! Is his tan natural or spray on? I'd like to think spray on cause it looks like his hand could be in a not-so-good location in the picture of you and him...sleazy spray-on tan and back-side grabbin' hand... oh Orrin! We always knew you were one of those Senators ;)

Steve and Stacy Harbie said...

I love your top . . . you look super cute!

Anonymous said...

That is a way cute outfit. I love the blue.