Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Lake Anna II

When I would wake up in the morning this is what I would wake up to...We were all in charge of one meal while we were at Shannon's cabin. Mine included beating egg whites until they make mountains. This was a big accomplishment for us considering we had no egg beaters...next time I'll make sure to ask before I sign myself up for a recipe. Our arms were sore after beating all morning, but the bottom line is of the success!

Shannon made gourmet pizza (she went to Italy so she would know)
Laurie made us tin foil dinners and a really really good salad with a mean salad dressing. Julie made some great waffles and Christyn made a BLT that was not only healthy for us, but delicous! Thanks ladies for a successful cookin' weekend!
I am very proud of us for making this fire! We only used one paper bag and matches to get this baby going!


It was warm enough to take the boat out. Shannon and Christyn were the only ones crazy enough to actually jump in, but it was fun driving around all the different parts of the lake.

Shannon is a very good driver! She can drive with her phone in hand and steer with her feet--she is amazing!
This was all the food for the weekend. You might have thought we were going to the cabin for a week or two...nope...just the weekend.
The start of our weekend trip!

No comments: